We don’t have to die! We are immortal spirits!
My neighbor passed away. I loved him and I will miss him on my walks in the neighborhood. He gave my doggie Tippi treats every time we walked passed his house. Sadly, she still runs over to his doorstep when we walk past, eager to get the treat she’s used to.
Every time someone we love dies, we’re confronted with our perceived mortality but in reality, we don’t ever die at all! We’re made of two parts: body and spirit. Neither part “dies” because we’re made of energy and energy cannot be destroyed, only transformed. Our bodies get eaten up by worms and become fertilizer for flowers, and then the flower gets eaten up by a bird et cetera as we continue transforming to other stuff. So the notion that “life must end” is an erroneous concept.
We have choices!
Choice 1: You can stay in the same body for hundreds or thousands of years. Examples of this being achieved include the eight Chinese immortals (they lived for 1500+ years), Babaji (2000 years), Jesus (2012 years so far; remember that we last saw him alive! Not dead!), and many more saints, fairies and angels. Many people who are 150 or 200 years old walk quietly among us. We’re stretching our understanding of how long we can live.
Choice 2: As I’ve said, we’re made of two parts: body and spirit. If we choose, we can let go of this body and take our spirit elsewhere. We can become a cloud or go to another planet or dimension or reincarnate into another life-form on earth. Buddha and the Tibetans chose the latter method. The Dalai Lama is the 14th incarnation of the same person.
With all due respect, my neighbor was not living a very happy life. He died sitting in the chair he sat everyday (he never went anywhere), facing his desk, which was piled high with mountains of bills and bottles of pain killers. He was in physical pain from his illnesses and the spiritual pain of disillusionment. Really, I don’t blame him for ditching this body for another one.
Which brings me to my conclusion: if I want to keep this body for a long time then I better make sure that I’m happy! The key to living a long life is keeping yourself happy and satisfied!
TLDR: make sure you enjoy your life or you’ll die too!
- Why Great Art and A Great Life Comes From Taking Your Time
- THE MAN I LOVE: An Ode to Otis Funkmeyer
- Spring Brings Action But Winter Brings Clarity
- Jenny Funkmeyer Announces Her Crop Circle Adventure!
- When You Get Ready to Leave For a Trip, You Miss the Doggie!
- Random Acts of Kindness: A Free Gift to the World!
- Jenny Funkmeyer Deposits Love and Kindness in a Hostel in Geneva Switzerland
- Jenny Introduces Otis Funkmeyer’s Patented Freeform Travel Technique!
- Jenny Listens to the Voice in Her Head… and is Rewarded with the Nectar of the Gods
- Jenny Funkmeyer Synchronicity Freestyle Travel: Fear & Loathing in Paradise
- Jenny Funkmeyer Synchronicity Freestyle Travel: The Royal Alpine Magical Massage
- The Case of the Mystery Jacket
- Jenny Funkmeyer Synchronicity Freestyle Travel: A Bible Story
- A Poncho Materializes Out of Thin Air!
- Day Break–Summer Solstice 2010 at Avebury Stone Circle
- Summer Solstice 2010 Avebury Stone Circle Singing A Song of Joy in England
- How to Eat Fried Chicken
- Crop Circle Field Report May 22 2010 Wilton Windmill Wiltshire
- Crop Circle Field Report June 23 2010 Savernake Forest Merkaba Star Tetrahedron Formation
- Fall Into the Embrace of the Universe
- An Amazing Crop Circle Story at the Silent Circle Cafe Complete with Bent Stem Nodule
- Graveyard Soul Retrieval
- How to Use the Sun to Dry Your Clothes
- Does It Really Matter Who Makes the Crop Circles??
- How to Hand Wash Delicate Clothes
- An Amazing Crop Circle Creation Story
- Jenny Leaves A Beautiful Blanket at the Avebury Stone Circle
- The Trees: Our 1300-Year-Old Galactic White Light Workers
- Is the Military Involved in Making Crop Circles!? You bet!
- Beautiful Montage of a Night Spent Inside a Merkaba Crop Circle
- Jenny Funkmeyer Wows the Crowd! Remote Viewing @ Ignite Los Angeles
- Jenny’s 20th birthday
- Deep Thoughts on Love Day
- I Cherish My Depressions
- One Fear Unlocks Another: The Path to Enlightenment
- Why the To-Do List is a Complete Waste of Time
- Change Your Thoughts to Change Your Reality: What to do When you Feel Ripped-Off
- Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life: The Oscars Edition
- The Anatomy of a Fourth Dimensional Orgasm
- How To Deal With Multiple Personalities
- How I Learned to Stop Being a Loner!
- DIY Soul Retrieval helped me sing “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend”!!!
- Cure the Holiday Blues by Letting Go of Duty & Obligation
- How to Do Muscle Testing
- LIFE IS SHORT BUT HERE WE ARE!
- We don’t have to die! We are immortal spirits!
- Happy New Year!
- The True Meaning Of Christ Consciousness
- How To Use A Neti Pot to Rinse Out Your Nose
- If Your Life is Boring and Easy Then You Might As Well Be Dead
- My Beloved Helps Me Understand What it Means to be God
- Free Gift to the World: Cucumbers from the Garden Edition
- Doozy Noise Pollution Reaches Epidemic Levels
- Integrating Both Sides of Myself Using DIY Soul Retrieval
- Jenny’s 3-Step Plan to Turn Negative Comments Into Joy!
- Meeting Myself After I Die–As Strange As It Sounds!
- How Getting Everything You Ever Wanted is Both a Gift and a Curse
- Free Gift to the World: Red Chucks in Hong Kong
- Create More Vitality! Throw Away Cherished Possessions
- Jet Lag as a Gateway to Enlightenment
- Reality Creation 101: How to Get Everything You Want
- What It Feels Like to Be Hit By a Jolt of God!
- Every Time You Eat, You Best Give Mama Earth Her Props!
- Use Mental Powers to Make Chores Fast & Easy!
- Everything I Needed to Know I Learned From Cracking Coconuts