The 7 Albums that Jenny & Otis Both Love
We love a lot of music around here and in many ways, Jenny and I are diametrically opposed in our musical tastes. I love me some gangsta rap, some P-Funk, while she prefers Hawaiian or endless repetitions of kirtans.
But these 7 albums, well, what can we say. We LOVE ‘em!
And for your benefit, we’ve made an awesome mixtape for you to enjoy some of our favorites!
In no order:
Pink Floyd – Wish you were here
The Beatles – Abbey Road
Jack Johnson – All at Once
Leonard Cohen – The Future
Soja – Kundalini Express
Jai Uttal – Beggars and Saints
The Hours Soundtrack
- The 10 Best Books You’ll Find During Your Stay on Earth!
- The 10 Spiritual Books That Changed My Life
- A Guide to the 10 Best TED Talks Ever!
- The 10 Must-Read Blogs of the New Reality
- 10 Articles That Could Change Your Life
- The 5 Smartest People On Teh Internets
- 10 Movies That Formed My Outlook on Life
- 10 Books on Health That Shaped My Body & Mind
- The 7 Albums that Jenny & Otis Both Love
- The Best of Terence McKenna
- The Best TED Talk We’ve Ever Seen! How YouTube is Causing a Golden Age!
- Ready Player One: Best Novel of 21st Century Thus Far
- reddit: a distant civilization of people that are awesome.
- Futuristic Looping Sequencing Filtering Real-Time Recording Audio Extravaganza: A Review of Werkbench for iPad