An Introduction to the Holographic Universe}
The All is One. The One is All.
Blah blah blah.
It don’t mean a thang if it ain’t got that swang.
So how do we make it swaaaang?
We put it in context, that’s how.
What the holographic universe says–in terms of what’s useful to you, right now–is this. YOU CONTAIN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IN EACH ONE OF YOUR CELLS.
Not only that, you actually contain every POSSIBLE universe in each one of your cells?
See, the way a hologram works is this. You take a piece of holographic film, shine a laser through it, and you get a hologram.
So now, let’s compare a holographic hand to a real hand. So on a table, we have a real-hand and a hologram-hand.
Now let’s get to choppin!
So first we take the holographic film and we cut off the 5 fingers.
Then we take the real hand and we cut off the 5 fingers.
What’s the difference?
Well, one hugely freakin’ surprising thing!
The real hand is obviously now a palm plus 5 severed fingers.
The hologram though, it tells a different story.
The hologram is now 6 holographic hands, each smaller in size than the original, but each as complete as the big guy.
See, holograms are weird. They don’t follow the rules that we are used to. They way they work is prone to making your brain hurt.
But you have to accept it, cuz well, that’s just how it works.
So. If the universe is a hologram, then what that means is no matter how much you slice it up, you just get smaller and smaller ENTIRE universes.
Meaning, I am the ENTIRE universe. YOU are the ENTIRE universe. My nipple is the ENTIRE UNIVERSE. Your butt is the ENTIRE universe. Obviously, we could play this game forever. But for the sake of brevity, let’s move on!
Now, another thing that this means, since I am the ENTIRE universe, is that time and space are literally figments of my imagination. I *CONTAIN* all of time and all of space. Meaning, what we are ACTUALLY doing is just continually re-experiencing *NOW* from a new perspective. Meaning, the point of life, how it works, is to move around and gather up new perspectives. Rings pretty true to life as it is actually lived, huh?
So. Blah fuckin blah right? No time, no space. Whatever. I got bills to pay, I got kids to feed, so I don’t really care about all this theory.
One, it’s not theory. So watch your mouth.
Two, this really changes everything.
It really does. Even the bills and the kids.
Because everything you want to have or be you actually already are. It’s just a different way of looking at where you are right now. So all you have to do to experience it is to move into that perspective.
And how do I do that?
Beliefs are the way that your perspective changes. Particularly beliefs about who you are.
So truly, when you change your belief, I mean REALLY change your belief, of who you are, your entire life changes, instantaneously. Not bad huh?
So anyway. Big deal, right? No matter how much I *want* to give up smoking, it’s not that easy. No matter how much I *want* better relationships, my spouse pisses me off.
Well, true. And that’s what we’re going through right now. We’re transitioning out of the third dimension, where there is a very “real” experience of time.
And this leads us, but of course, to the Mayan Calendar.
The fun has begun kiddos!
You’re gonna enjoy the ride!
- On Courage
- On Beliefs
- Flexibility and Relaxation
- The Last Word
- A Meditation on Slowness
- On Flexibility
- On Clarity
- On Professionalism
- On Momentum
- On Authority
- Folding Bikes // New Reality Favorites
- On Anal Healing
- On Nourishment
- On Criticism
- On Releasing
- On Completion
- On Desire
- On Pain
- My Encounter with the Preying Mantis Aliens
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Sucking
- Owen Wilson and the Transmutation of Pain into Beauty
- On Pacing
- On The Long Haul
- On Passion
- On Success
- The Foundation of the Robot Dance: The Dimestop–What It Is
- One of Those Days…
- Fear and Doubt, or Zen and the Art of Horse Remounting
- The Art of Getting It Done AKA The Turtle and the Hare AKA Just Do It
- My First Encounter With My Auric Plate Armor
- My Post From When I First Watched The Secret
- The Law of Attraction: Positive Thinking, Denial, and Honesty. Oh my.
- 2009 Worldchanging Book Recommendation: Not What You’d Think!
- How to Live a Life You Love
- Funkmeyers on the Radio! Visionary Culture Interview
- An Introduction to the Holographic Universe
- When the Going Gets Tough, You’re Getting Close…
- My Vision of the Future
- Wikileaks as a Sign of the Dimensional Shift
- Here’s the Plan: Bigger Than The Grateful Dead Edition
- On Clairvoyance
- Take Another Dose of that Dream Life Swag
- On Dependence
- The Power of Tradition!
- On Longevity
- On Work Ethic
- On Humility
- Remaining Calm, Walking Through the Gates of Hell
- On Patience
- On Determination
- On Perseverance
- Goals: The Chipping Away Principle
- The Newsletter is BACK!
- If a Dimensional Shift Happens and No One Hears It, Does It Make a Big Bang?